AiM MX UTV Yamaha YXZ Dash Logger
AiM MX UTV Data Logging Dash/Gauges for Yamaha YXZ
Absolute freedom with AiM MX UTV custom dash logger for the Yamaha YXZ.
MX UTV is the new AiM dash logger specifically designed for the off-road world, in order to offer our best technology to those racers whome crave for running in absolute freedom.
Speed, RPM, Coolant Temp, Oil Temp or Oil Pressure and GPS Lap times are just a few things that can be show and data logged.
Setting up your MX UTV is simple. The AiM MX UTV allows you to select your vehicle brand and type directly from the dash menu. Simply plug it into the diagnostic port or ODBII port with the supplied ECU connector.
Click here for Technical Specs
MX UTV acquires and shows the following important information:
- Data coming from your ECU
- Transmission belt temperature, by using the infrared sensor included in the kit
Model: Yamaha YXZ 2016, 2017
Channels that will be data logged and or displayed:
- RPM with configurable RGB shift lights
- Engine Coolant Temp (ECT)
- Throttle Position (TPS) (some models)
- Brake Switch (some models)
- Engine Oil Temp or Engine Oil Pressure
Engine Oil Temp or Engine Oil Pressure for Yamaha models
On the Yamaha, the the transmission belt temperature sensor is replaced with either an engine oil temp sensor or oil pressure sensor (oil psi add: $30.00).
Temperature or Pressure can be displayed directly on the display.
Two RGB alarm LEDs will turn on when the temperature or presure gets close to the critical level.
Find always your track and your data as well
Thanks to the integrated GPS Module, MX UTV automatically recognizes the track you are racing on and calculates lap times and your position on the track with high precision.
Besides, thanks to the auto-learning mode, MX UTV will anytime be able to add new tracks into its internal tracks database.
All the acquired data, from the ECU, from the Belt Temp Sensor and from the GPS are stored into a huge 4 GB internal memory, that can log your data for several thousands of hours.
GPS Data: speed, position, time of the day and, with a precision of 1/100 sec, the lap times, thanks to the powerful built-in GPS Module.
- Expandable to run LCU-one CAN Wide band Lambda controller, with Bosch LSU 4.9 probe providing Air/Fuel data for tuning.
- SmartyCam HD Camera, provides on-board data from your ECU and GPS and overlayed onto your video.
The wide LCD display has a freely configurable RGB backlight, which gives you the possibility to choose among eight different colours, and a light sensor that automatically switches on the backlight with low light conditions.
What's in the box:
- AiM MX UTV Dash Unit
- AiM mouting plate and hardware
- ECU power harness
- Engine oil temp or oil pressure sensor
- Patch cable for sensor
- MX UTV setup and user guide