AiM MXm Compact Dash Logger - NEW
The AiM MXm is the newest and smallest full function dash logger which provides all the info needed by racers: it samples and shows key info like speed, laptimes, RPM, gears, it has a 9 axis inertial platform, multiple math channels and much more. Its strengths are the compactness, just 5.5" x 3.5", which makes MXm perfect to be fit into any kind of car or bike, and its plug-and-play usage - complete but simple. With full LCD backlit, customizable color display with 5 LED shift lights and 2 configurable RGB LED warning lights, the MXm is the perfect device for both Pro and Amateaur racers.
A wide range of data sources
MXm samples data coming from your ECU, the internal GPS, the inertial platform (accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer) along with:
- 4 fully configurable analog inputs
- 3 digital inputs (2 speed inputs + 1 coil RPM input) and predefined math channels.
The MXm can also be connnected to many different stock or racing specific ECU's via CAN or K/Line.
Click here for a complete list of ECU's
Integrated shift lights and alarms
MXm features a 5 LED shift light array. Choose from a host of advanced multicolored RGB shift light patterns that can be customized to your liking, and for each unique gear when required.
MXm also features two fully configurable RGB alarm LEDs: you can choose the conditions which turn them on/off, their color, select a solid alarm - or flashing one - and the flashing frequency.
Two power outputs
MXm features two power outputs that can drain up to 15 A each. The two power outputs can be configured in order to be turned on/off depending on the value of the analog or digital inputs.
The MXm can also be connected to a CAN data hub, LCU-One Lambda Controller and the SmartyCam
They permit to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps, etc. when a certain event happens.
Race Studio 3 Software
Race Studio 3 is the true 'engine' of your MXm, as it will manage all your activities related to configuration. The AiM MXm offers secure downlaodable data via Wi-Fi using the the Race Studio3 software.
With Race Studio 3 you can create, modify, delete, import and export configurations with all channels, ECU drivers, math channels, display pages, digital outputs, alarms, dhift lights and all the expansions you need. You will also be able to manage the map of all your racing tracks and compare two laps watching the video recorded by SmartyCam HD cameras.
- Display resolution: 268 x 128 pixels
- Backlight: 7 configurable RGB colors
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Shift lights: 5 configurable RGB LEDs
- Alarm LEDs: 2 configurable RGB LEDs
- CAN connections: 2
- ECU connections: CAN, RS232 or K-Line
- ECU compatibility: +1,000 industry leading ECUs
- GPS: Integrated
- External modules: Lambda Controller and SmartyCam HD
- Analog inputs: 4 fully configurable, max 1,000 Hz each
- Digital inputs: 2 speed inputs, coil RPM input
- Digital outputs: 2 high-side
- Inertial platform: Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
- Wi-Fi connection: Yes
- Internal memory: 4 GB non-volatile
- Body: Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Connectors: 37 pins Motorsport connector + 4 pins power connector
- Dimensions: 137x88.4x31.9 mm
- Weight: 330 g
- Waterproof: IP65
In The Box:
MXm, USB cable, 37 pins standard harness, power cable, Race Studio 3 software.