Motorola Long Track Digital System | CP200D
Note: 1 - 2 week lead time for radio programming and shipping
The Racing Radios Long Track Portable Digital System features a pair of Motorola CP200D Digital Radios and is a complete system designed for long track professional motorsports courses. From amateur racing, ChampCar, and SVRA vintage racing to Pirelli GT, Ferrari Challenge, IMSA, our systems are designed for professionals, track-proven, and built to last. This system can be programmed digital, analog or combination of both.
This is a complete pregrammed Racing Radios sytem for car and 1 crew member.
For the driver, this package includes our high-quality helmet kit with a noise-canceling microphone and a set of foam drivers earpieces. (Earpiece upgrades available)
This package includes a Motorola CP200D Portable Digital radio for the car, our custom-built car harness (connects driver's helmet kit, radio, and PTT), a push-to-talk button module, and an external antenna kit for added reception.
Package includes a complete package for one crew member/engineer and features a Motorola CP200D Digital radio, a Racing Radios Two-Way Headset with noise-canceling microphone, headset cable, and Racing Radios Belt. (Add an additional Crew Member package to this bundle for extra savings)
This is a turn-key system programmed and ready to install.
- Motorola CP200D Digital Radio (w/ Battery, Single Unit Charger, Power Supply) | User Guide
- Driver Helmet kit (4/C IMSA Style Helmet Kit w/ High-Quality Mic)
- Push to Talk Button (Hole-through or Velcro Options)
- Driver Earpieces (Foam RRIEM19FF001 or Upgrade)
- Car Harness (RCH-139010A-H)
- Antenna Kit (Standard or upgrade)
- Motorola CP200D Digital Crew Package
Motorola CP200D Crew member package includes:
- Motorola Digital CP200D Radio | User Guide
(w/ Battery, Single Unit Charger, Power Supply
- Racing Radios Headset (RRH084 or RRH084BLK)
- Motorola 2-Pin Headset Cable (RDH-950-H)
- Racing Radios Belt