Motocross Racing - AiM Solo 2 DL - GPS Lap Timer/Data Logger for MX
The Solo 2 DL with ECU connection. There is more than 1,000 protocols for over 1,000 ECU’s in the database to allow the Solo 2 DL easy connection to your Engine Control Unit (ECU) providing you a lot of information with just one cable. Connecting to the ECU can be done via ODB2 port, RS232/CAN unterminated cable. Direct ECU connection for Honda, Suzuki, TM Racing bikes or direct to AiM Taipan, GET Power or Vortex racing ECU's
Connection for bikes without ECU's via Coil RPM input:
Solo 2 DL now features a digital input allowing to log RPM either from square wave signals (8-50 V each signal) or pulse signals (150-450 V ignition coil trigger – primary circuit).
Smarter, smaller and more powerful than ever: Not just a lap-timer, the AiM Solo 2 DL is the most precise tracker on the market: receiving data from GPS and Glonass, two satellites constellation, our device provides lap-times with just a max 2/100 of tolerance. The Solo 2 has 10 configurable RGB LEDs ready to inform you, sector to sector, if you are improving or not in live time using the predictive lap time function. The LED's can even be configured as a shift light.
Is that enough? Of course not. You should know that the AiM Solo 2 DL has also a huge internal track database with over 3000 circuits: at the power ON, it automatically select the right one, without any need of your setting. But even if the track you want to get in is not into the database yet, Solo 2 DL will switch to auto-learning mode, understanding the characteristics of the track and giving the lap times anyway.
Solo 2 DL is available with the following cable options:
- AiM Taipan, Taipan Y, Yarara (select this ECU connection harness above if using this ECU. Connects to Handlebar switch also)
- TM Racing
- Vortex X10
- OBD2 Cable
- RS232/CAN Serial Cable
- RPM Cable (will pick up either square wave signal (8-50V each signal) or pulse signals) Perfect for logging RPM on bikes without ECU's.
Motocross Tracks, Fields, Hill-Climbs… Wherever you are, whatever you are driving or riding, Solo 2 DL is exactly what you need and what you always needed.
- WiFi download - yes!
- Internal 3 Axis Accelerometer - +/-5g
- 7 Configurable Backlight RGB Colors
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 1 Socket Connector (binder) 712 5 pin
- 1 Socket Connector (binder) 712 8 pin
- Graphical 128x64 pixel display
- CAN/RS232 or K-Line ECU Connection to 1000+ industry leading ECU's
- 12v external power
- 10hz GPS
- Internal 3 axis accelerometer / 3 Axis Gyro - 3 Axis Magnetometer
- Intergrated tracks
- 4GB internal memory
- 10 Configurable Shift lights using RBG LED's
- 98mmx73.7mmx30.2mm size, 240g weight with battery
Here is a list of stock ECU connections available via direct connection: Thousands of stock and aftermarket ECU connections available. Links below for full list.
- AiM Taipan ECU
- AiM Taipan Y ECU (Yamaha)
- Vortex X10
- GET Power
- GET GP1 EVO
- Honda CRF250 from 2010
- Honda CRF450 from 2009
- Suzuki RMZ 250 4 stroke 2010-2013
- Suzuki RMZ 450 4 stroke 2008-2013
- TM Racing SMX 450 FI from 2015
- TM Racing MX 250 FI from 2015
- TM Racing MX 450 FI from 2015
- TM Racing Enduro 250 FI from 2015
- TM Racing Enduro 450 FI from 2015