AiM MXS 1.3 Dash 5" TFT Display - Data Logger
High demand item - 2-3 weeks lead time.
The MXS 1.3 dash logger for motorsports. MXS 1.3 is an evelution of the MXS and is used and designed to acquire and display data coming from your ECU, the internal accelerometer and gyro, as well as from the GPS09 Module included in the kit, analog/digital inputs and predefined math channels. Performance and data acquired can also be incremented adding up to eight expansion modules. Its 5" display has been specifically designed for small cockpits installation.
Configure, calibrate and download your data wirelessly over a secure 802.11 WiFi connection.
Note: Special order Item - Item usually ships within 3-4 days. Free 2 day shipping on this item
CAN OutputWith the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
High contrast TFT display
A high contrast TFT display identifies MXS at the first glance.
An ambient light sensor keeps the backlight at optimum brightness levels.
Freely configurable pages
You can define all the custom pages you wish, choosing among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure units.
Swapping between pages can be managed pushing one or two pushbuttons.Flexible alarms
MXS features six configurable RGB alarm LEDs: you choose the conditions, you choose the colors.
Select a solid alarm or flashing one - and the flashing frequency, choose to have an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities.
Two digital outputs
MXS features two digital outputs.
Each of them can give an output of 1 amp at 12 volts: they can be configured in order to be turned on/off depending on the value of the analog or digital inputs.
They permit to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps, etc. when a certain event happens.
Integrated shift light array
Choose from a host of advanced multicoloured RGB shift light patterns that can be customized to your liking, and for each unique gear when required.
Expand the system, according to your needs:
- Channel Expansion
- TC Hub
- LCU-One Lambda Controller
- SmartyCam HD Camera
Included in the box:
- AiM MXS 1.3 Dash Logger
- 37-pin primary harness with bulkhead adapter
- 1.3m GPS09
- USB download cable
Secondary Harness: 2 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs, 2nd CAN input
Connection exapmple shown below.
Technical Specifications of the AiM MXS:
- Display: 5” TFT
- External modules: GPS Module, Channel Expansion, Thermocouple Expansion, Lambda Controller, SmartyCam HD
- Inertial platform: Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
- Shift Lights: 10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Pushbuttons: Metallic
- Weight: 530g
- Power consumption: 400 mA
- CAN connections: 3
- Analog inputs: 6 fully configurable, max 1,000 Hz each
- Resolution: 800x480 pixels
- Contrast: 600:1
- Brightness: 700cd/m2 - 1,100 Lumen
- Dimensions: 237x127.6x26 mm
- Waterproof: IP65
- Connectors: 2 Motorsport connectors + 1 Binder connector
- Alarm LEDs: 8 configurable RGB LEDs
- Body: Anodized Aluminum
- ECU connection: CAN, RS232 or K-Line to 1,000+ industry leading ECUs
- Digital inputs: 4 Speed inputs, lap signal, coil RPM input
- Digital outputs: 2 (1 Amp max each)
- Second CAN: Yes (optional 22-pin harness needed)
- WiFi connection: Yes
- Internal memory: 4 GB
- Ambient light sensor: Yes