EVO4S - Powerful, Flexible Data logger for Motorsports
EVO4S is the evolution of the well known EVO4. It maintains the same connection logic, one connector per channel, but with a completely redesigned internal electronic board, fully compatible with the last generation of AiM dashloggers and with the new powerful Race Studio 3 software. (Shown with optional G-Dash)
Note: Specific Order Item - Item usually ships within 3-4 days. Free 2 day shipping on this item
A wide range of sources for your Data
EVO4S samples all the information you need: data coming from your vehicle ECU via CAN, RS232 or K-line, from the internal accelerometers and gyro, from the GPS09 module included in the kit.
And from analog/digital inputs, external expansions as well as predefined math channels. Sensors can be connected to 5 configurable analog channels, to the RPM input and to 2 wheel speed inputs. The EVO4S has an internal memory of 4GB.
Many sensors can be connected to EVO4S via:
- 5 analog channels with configurable 12 bit 0-5 Volt, 0-500 mV, 0-50 mV inputs or thermocouple input, used to sample data coming from temperature, pressure, suspension and other kinds of sensors.
- 2 speed inputs, which allow to monitor the different wheels behavior.
- 1 RPM input, which manages square wave signals transmitted by the ECU, or pulse signals picked from the coil command (low voltage).
- Vehicle speed automatically calculated with the included GPS sensor
Internal 3-axial accelerometer and gyro sensor
A built-in inertial platform lets you have the most powerful system for understanding oversteering, understeering, banking, etc.
EVO4S features a 1 amp at 12 volts digital output. You can configure it in order to turn it on or off depending on the value of the analog or digital inputs, ECU values, expansion values, GPS information or math channels.
With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
Expand your EVO4S as much as you need
- Channel Expansion
- LCU-One Lambda Controller
- SmartyCam HD Cameras
- GS-Dash Display
In the Box:
- GPS antenna (4m)
- USB download cable
- CAN/RS232 harness
- RPM/K-line/digital out harness