Zamp Racing RZ-65D Carbon Flo-Orange Helmet
The RZ-65D Large Weave Carbon Fiber Racing Helmet with Flo-Orange inlay Graphic. Designed with a larger and lower front "bill" for improved aero dynamics and protection.
The light weight RZ-65D when used in a dirt racing applications, this larger and lower piece will reduced the amount of debris entering the helmet. For open cockpit cars this will improve aero dynamics and prevent helmet lift. This is a premium dirt racing helmet but also an ideal carbon helmet for all racing applications, auto racing or kart racing. The RZ-65D has some great new standard features including breath deflector, chin curtain, improved aerodynamics, as well as our new ultra-plush comfort liner.
- Large Weave Carbon Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Shell
- Aerodynamics Optimized for improved stability, large front lower spoiler with add on rear wing.
- Top Air System– Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs. Top air sold separately.
- Minimal Forward Venting To keep dirt out, yet single flow to shield and side chin bar flow
- Breath Deflector To reduce shield fogging
- Dual Chin Curtain Elastic plush fabric to keep dust out - both top and bottom
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS Chin Bar Foam.
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with tensioning Tear Off Posts at 12.125 inch center posts using banana style tear offs
- Hydration Hole/Plug Front and Center in Chin Bar with easy set up. Remove Plug if installing Hydration Kit
- Ear muffs and ear pads: To give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear. Easy integration of communication equipment with Cheek EPS and Comfort Liner.
- M6 Inserts For Head & Neck Restraint
- Snell SA2020
- Sizes Available: X-Small through XX-Large
Make sure you protect your investment by getting the "Molecule Helmet Care Kit" seen below or find it on our Molecule Products Page. (Cleaner/Polish, ReFresh, Shield Cleaner and Anti-Fog)